YDance (Scottish Youth Dance Ltd.) is looking to appoint new Trustees to join the Board of Directors.
YDance (Scottish Youth Dance) is a Scottish Charity and Board Members are both Company Directors of Scottish Youth Dance Ltd., and Charity Trustees. The Board is responsible for establishing and maintaining the values and aims of the organisation, and, with the Senior Staff team, for developing long-term strategies and planning. Board members should be engaged and passionate about YDance’s work and be committed to the future development of youth dance in Scotland.
We are looking for Trustees who:
• Are strategic and creative thinkers
• Bring sound judgement to decision making at Board level
• Can offer specific expertise and knowledge in relevant fields
• Are not afraid to speak their mind
• Have the ability to advocate for the organisation
• Can commit to the time required
• Understand and accept the legal duties and responsibilities of the role.
How to apply:
For further information and details on how to apply visit https://ydance.org/about-us/work-with-us/vacancies/ The deadline for submissions is 31st March 2021. We will hold informal interviews in April / May 2021.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 31 March 2021View all jobs