Arts & Business Scotland is an independent Scottish charity. We act as a conduit between the cultural and business sectors, helping to nurture the creative, social and commercial relationships that will enrich creativity and cultural engagement across Scotland.
What we do
- We enlist businesses into membership to develop a deeper relationship.
- We offer incentives to new and returning business sponsors in order to grow the range of businesses engaging with the arts and heritage on a regular basis.
- We deliver consultancy in arts and heritage sponsorship and engagement to business.
- We advocate and broker business based creative development to position arts and heritage as catalysts to help achieve business solutions, while securing new income streams for the former.
- We enlist individuals in business to deliver skills and in-kind resources to the culture sector.
- We deliver sponsorship training and support to the arts and heritage to help build their capacity to develop relationships with, and bring in funding from, the private sector.
- We advocate, train and run programmes designed to increase individual giving for the arts and heritage.
- We enlist arts and heritage organisations and local authorities into membership to develop a deeper relationship.
- We deliver board training and development to arts and heritage organisations to build their capacity.