Resourcing Scotland's Heritage
TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES, SUPPORT & ADVICE
The Resourcing Scotland’s Heritage programme provided training across a range of topics, specifically for the heritage sector. Although the programme has now come to an end, training programmes, support and advice continue to be delivered by all five partners so please check out our websites for information and upcoming training dates.
- For heritage sector advice and training on all aspects of fundraising, sponsorship and governance, visit Arts & Business Scotland
- For built environment policy support and advocacy advice, visit Built Environment Forum Scotland
- For museums and galleries support and advice, visit Museums Galleries Scotland
- For support and advice on archaeology and bringing Scotland’s past to life, visit Archaeology Scotland
- For advice on the planning, development and sustainable management of our greenspaces and parks, visit greenspace scotland
INSPIRING FUNDRAISING – a digital guide for heritage fundraising in Scotland - will be available in Autumn 2018. Website details will be updated on this page in due course.
An overview of the 'In Focus: Introduction to Sponsorship' training course, delivered by Carl Watt of Arts & Business Scotland in September 2015.