Vacancy: Young Board Member
Collective is looking to specifically recruit a new board member under the age of 28, with a background or interest in the management of the arts, creative industries or visitor economy to complement our current board members who include artists, marketing, education, voluntary sector and strategic, business and governance expertise. Board members play a vital role in the governance of Collective and in providing support to Collective’s excellent management team.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Contribute a fresh approach to our business
- Bring commitment to and show an interest in what we do
- Help to shape the future development of an important cultural institution at a critical time
The new member can expect:
- To develop leadership skills and learn about governance procedures
- An insight into how a charitable organisation is run
- An opportunity to widen one's network
- Training and mentoring from other board members
How to apply:
More information can be found on our website: https://www.collective-edinburgh.art/about/opportunities
The Terms of Reference for the Board can be downloaded here: https://www.collective-edinburgh.art/media/documents/Young-Board-Member-Terms-of-Reference.pdf
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Vice-chair Akiko Kobayashi (email@example.com or 07852 178950) for an informal and confidential exploratory discussion.
Closing date for applications: Friday 26 April 2019View all jobs