Vacancy: Chair of the Board of Directors at Lung Ha Theatre Company
Multi award-winning Lung Ha Theatre Company, the leading theatre company in Scotland for people with a learning disability, is looking to appoint a dynamic Chair to build on the Company’s success to date and help steer it towards its future goals. They will work alongside the rest of the Board and support the Lung Ha Theatre Company staff and members to continue to raise the profile of the organisation whilst ensuring that an effective business strategy and financial safeguards are in place for the Company. The Chair will be an Ambassador for the Company.
Successful candidate will have:
• a proven interest in the sector in which Lung Ha Theatre Company works
• previous board or committee experience;
• ability to network
• ability to think strategically
• excellent communication skills
• knowledge of Scottish theatre (very welcome although not entirely essential).
How to apply:
If you would like to be considered for Chair of Lung Ha Theatre Company please send:
• A cover letter outlining your interest in the position, including any relevant experience and specific skills that you could bring to the role.
• Details of two people who may be asked to act as referees for you.
Applications should be addressed to: The Chair of the Lung Ha Theatre Company Board at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Lung Ha Theatre Company, 30b Grindlay Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9AX. Applicants wanting an informal conversation about joining the Board are encouraged to contact the Company at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Friday 9 August 2019View all jobs