Introduction to sponsorship seminar
What is sponsorship? Why do businesses sponsor the arts? How do you create an effective sponsorship plan? How do you approach potential sponsors? How can you effectively manage ongoing relationships with sponsors?
This popular half-day course is designed to answer these questions and more. Aimed primarily at those who have no sponsorship experience, the course is also a great refresher for those who need reminding of the basic principles and practice of this area of fundraising within the arts sector.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand how to identify potential business sponsors
- Develop a 5-point plan to secure and manage sponsorship
- Understand what businesses need from their sponsorships
- Write compelling sponsorship proposals
- Know how to maintain good and ongoing relationships with sponsors
To see sponsorship seminar dates in Scotland, please click here