For more than 25 years A&BS has been Scotland’s leading source of advice, guidance and support to build the capacity of boards. In addition to our services supported by Creative Scotland funding, our experienced team offers a range of additional expertise that is available as consultancy. We are ideally placed to help you to develop your board’s effectiveness in order to sustain your arts activity:
Evaluate the appropriateness of constitutional structures
- Undertake an organisational governance review
- Initiate a board member skill assessment
- Advise on and develop documentation to support best governance
- Create a policy and process for the recruitment and appointment of board members
- Facilitate board development
- Provide tailored governance training for the whole board.
Please note that all profits from our consultancy is returned to the A&BS charity to support the work that we do in creating beneficial partnerships between business and the cultural sector.
For more information contact:
Head of Governance & Engagement